RECIPE: Nutkrack Noodle Bowl
¼ cup Nutkrack Classic pecans, coarsely chopped
1 Tbsp. soy sauce
Pecan Curry Dressing:
- Heat sesame oil in a small sauce pan or skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper and cook for 2 minutes until aromatic.
- Add the sugar, red wine vinegar, coconut milk, soy sauce, and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add lime juice, Sriracha, and Nutkrack pecan pieces and mix well.
- Combine all ingredients except shredded romaine. Mix in a large bowl until well incorporated. Add dressing and toss gently until thoroughly coated.
- Place in serving bowl and garnish with romaine.
Adapted with permission from Recipes | ILovePecans