RECIPE: Mini Everything Nutkrack Cheese Balls
These cheese balls are a crowd pleaser for the new year, whether you're sipping champagne, watching a bowl game, or snacking post-outdoor activity. If you haven't tried our Everything Seasoned Nutkrack yet, there's no time like the new year!
Makes 12-16 cheese balls
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
4 oz sharp cheddar cheese spread
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup dried fruit (such cherries or craisins), coarsely chopped
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 cup Everything Seasoned Nutkrack, finely chopped
1 bag of medium sized pretzel sticks
- Beat together cream cheese, cheese spread, shredded cheddar, fruit, lemon juice, and mayo until smooth.
- Lightly coat hands with olive oil. Form mixture into tablespoon sized balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Let chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll each cheese ball in Everything Seasoned Nutkrack, pressing them lightly into the balls so that they stick.
- Keep covered in the fridge until you're ready to serve. (For best results, chill overnight).
- Skewer with a pretzel just before serving.