RECIPE: Chili Cheese Log with Firekracker
Our Smoky Cheeseball was so delectable we knew we had to revisit the recipe. How can we improve upon such perfection?
After snacking on some delicious, Midwestern-spicy Firekracker pecans, it hit us like a ton of cheese bricks...Chili Cheese Log! Not just a chili cheese log, but a chili cheese log coated in slightly spicy, full of chili flavor, Firekracker. Join the culinary revolution that is the chili cheese log and blow your friends and family away. It's perfect for the hors d'oeuvres table at family gatherings like Halloween parties and Thanksgiving.
If consumed on Game Day, the Chili Cheese Log with Firekracker will make your favorite team win. Think we're being overly dramatic? Think again.
- 1 packet chili seasoning
- 16 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 3 tbsp. salsa
- ½ cup Firekracker (chopped)
- ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- Beat chili seasoning with cream cheese and salsa.
- Shape into a log and coat with pecans and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Chill until firm.
- Serve with assorted crackers and vegetables.
Adapted with permission from Recipes | ILovePecans